Outdoor Research Deviator Hoodie - Women'sOutdoor Research
Outdoor Research Deviator Hoodie - Women's
2024 Ladies OR Hooded Coat
The Deviator Hoodie utilizes innovative technologies to create a lightweight and breathable cool weather insulator for high-output activities.
Built for a wide range of active pursuits in cool weather, the Deviator Hoodie can retain warmth when it's crucial yet breathe and sheds heat when moving. A new insulation technology called VerticalX™ Octa paired with hybrid-mapped ActiveTemp™ fabrics offers a more effective function for active use. VerticalX™ Octa does not require an interior liner fabric and has an open structure, allowing it to breathe more effectively. It's also 50% lighter than traditional polyester insulation, has an outstanding warmth-to-weight ratio, is superb at wicking moisture, and is soft against the skin. A 20D stretch-woven softshell fabric on the front, shoulders, sleeves, and hood provides weather resistance, and a breathable polyester/spandex grid fleece on the back, side panels, and under the arms provides a full range of motion. The Deviator Hoodie is a breathable insulator, ideal for high-output pursuits in cool weather.
- bluesign® approved 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex, 20D Stretch Woven Shell at Hood, Shoulders, Sleeves and Front Body
- bluesign® approved 95% Polyester 5% Spandex Stretch Grid Fleece with ActiveTemp Finish at Back Body, Side Panels, and Under Sleeves
- bluesign® approved 100% Polyester VerticalX™ Octa at Interior of Hood, Shoulders, Sleeves and Front Body
- Wind and Weather Resistant
- Movement Mirroring Stretch
- Highly Breathable
- Strategically Placed Weather Protection
- Stretch and Breathability
- Lightweight Breathable Knit Insulation at Hood, Shoulders, Sleeves, and Front Body.
- Insulated Hood with Bonded Brim and Stretch
- Elastic Opening
- Zip Chest and Hand Pockets
- Reflective Logos for Visibility