Dakine Modular Mat Stomp Pad for SnowboardingDakine
Dakine Modular Mat Stomp Pad for Snowboarding
2023 Dakine Snowboard Stomp PadMade of durable injection-molded urethane, the Modular Mat has a raised scraper bar in the center, to clear snow off your boot before you strap back in. And the three configurable pieces lets you customize the look and feel of your mat.
Model Number - 10001576
FOR OPTIMUM BONDING:
1. Board and stomp should be at room temperature, 70 F [ 21 C ]
2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch.
3. Use a blow dryer on high to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the traction device.
4. Immediately after heating, place the stomp and press firmly.
Stand on the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
5. Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours.