Thermic Heated Vest - Men'sSidas
Thermic Heated Vest - Men's
2021 Adult Heated Vest
New for 2021! The Term-ic Heated Vest Men perfectly balance style, warmth and practicality. It is the ideal insulated-puffy layer for all your outdoor and winter sport activities. The 5 anatomically designed heated areas on the vest deliver consistent uniform warmth throughout the jacket. Thin, lightweight and packable, it can be easily worn as a first or second layer. Fitted with Bluetooth© technology, you can control remotely the heat settings via your smartphone, using the Thermic Heat Control App.
Works with all USB powerbanks / external batteries (not included). We recommend using the Therm-ic Universal USB Powerbank to power the vest. (sold separately)
- 5 ultra-thin heating elements designed for optimal heat distribution over your abs / stomach, kidneys, pockets, lumbar (lower back) and dorsum (back).
- Compact and lightweight, it folds easily and save space in your bag.
- Bluetooth© enabled: adjust the heat and level of warmth remotely with one finger tap.
- No animals were harm in the making of this jacket.
Depending on your Powerbank capacity, we estimated heating time up to:
- 3000 mAh = 3h
- 5200 mAh (Therm-ic Universal USB Powerbank) = 5h
- 10 000 mAh = 10h
Included with the vest - USB U-Pack Cable (removable adapater):
- The USB U-Pack cable enables Bluetooth® so you can control the heat remotely from your smartphone, using the Thermic Heat Control App.
- If the Vest isn't connected to the app, the heat will automatically be set to max. Only the USB U-pack cable allows you to control heat levels.
HOW TO INSTALL POWERBANK / USB U-PACK CABLE
- Connect any Powerbank (not included) to the USB cable (or USB U-PACK cable) inside the right pocket.
- To stop the heat, unplug the battery. Always unplug battery after each use.
You can wash your jacket in the washing machine, but don't forget to put the cap on the USB connector!
- DO NOT USE BLEACH
- DO NOT USE SOFTENER
When not in use, store as follows:
- Allow vest to cool down before folding and putting away.
- Do not stack heavy items over the vest when stored, to avoid crushing the heating elements and insulation.