Dakine Spike Stomp Pad for SnowboardingDakine
Dakine Spike Stomp Pad for Snowboarding
2022 Dakine Snowboard Stomp PadOne of the longest running products in our lineup of stomp pads, the Spike Stomp is still the best functioning and one of our best sellers. Why? Because the spikes are taller than most, which makes them more effective even with snow buildup. Pilot creases molded into the stomp let you trim down the overall size, or cut into strips to customize your traction.
Model Number - 10001575
FOR OPTIMUM BONDING:
1. Board and stomp should be at room temperature, 70 F [ 21 C ]
2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch.
3. Use a blow dryer on high to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the traction device.
4. Immediately after heating, place the stomp and press firmly.
Stand on the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
5. Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours.