Dakine Circle Mat Stomp Pad for SnowboardingDakine
Dakine Circle Mat Stomp Pad
2022 Dakine Snowboard Stomp PadWe've updated the classic Circle Mat with new designs for winter 2021. Made of durable injection-molded urethane, with and an easy peel and stick adhesive backing. At just over 4 inches, and with low-profile studs, the mat works great when you need it, and stays out of the way when you don't.
Model Number - 10001576
FOR OPTIMUM BONDING:
1. Board and stomp should be at room temperature, 70 F [ 21 C ]
2. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Surface must remain clean, smooth and dry. Do not touch.
3. Use a blow dryer on high to heat up the prepared board surface as well as the adhesive on the traction device.
4. Immediately after heating, place the stomp and press firmly.
Stand on the stomp without twisting, the more weight the better.
5. Allow the adhesive to cure at room temperature for 24 hours.